Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

[Recipe] Instant Donuts! Nom nom nom ^.^

Hi all you bloggers!
It's me again, with my 'sort of' cooking style
Not song long ago, maybe a couple of weeks, I found this super helpful box at the supermarket near my house. Indo Donut from PONDAN. Check this picture out
 As I remember, it's around IDR 11,000 for this one box. And you can make about 16 pieces of donuts out of it. Pretty cool, huh?
So, what I did next, I just followed the instructions behind the package. For the additional ingredients, I just need a tablespoon of margarine and 3 egg yolks.
To make it easier, just knead the dough with your hand like I did. Knead it until its smooth and not sticky anymore.
Cover it with wet towel or any other clean cloth, 15 minutes is enough, just to make sure the dough rises.
Then, uncover, punch the dough all your might!
Well, it's a good chance when you actually need to release stress :))
Knead it over again to let the air out.
Then, divide the dough into 16 same size pieces. You can shape them up into whatever you like.

 And these are my shapes. You can just guess how great my mood then

 I rested them for another 15 minutes, then deep fried them. And this is really important: You need ENOUGH HOT OIL so that they are really DEEP FRIED and you get the texture right.
You can just serve them right away while they're still hot. Or you can dip them in chocolate sauce or anything you like, but I prefer simply mix them with powdered sugar.

And here you go!
I know it doesn't look attractive (due to my un-creative hands), but taste really good! Nomnomnom...

No comments:

Post a Comment